Do you look in the mirror and feel that your face is beginning to look weary - even when you are not?
At ConfiDental Care we offer a range of safe and affordable facial aesthetic treatments. If you feel like your skin requires a boost and a dose of youthful vigour, facial aesthetics can give you exactly what you are looking for.
Dr. Faiz is well-qualified to perform facial aesthetics, thanks to his knowledge of facial anatomy and his dexterity in performing delicate treatments daily.
What is facial aesthetics?
At the most basic level, facial aesthetics are small, non-surgical treatments that make noticeable but subtle enhancements to your appearance.
They can help mask or even delay the passage of time, giving the face, and the person, a small boost - thereby improving confidence!
Who can benefit from facial aesthetics?
We want people to think you are looking healthy and refreshed!
There are many possibilities as to why patients, may opt for facial aesthetic treatments such as age, sun exposure, hormones, and smoking – as they all have a part to play, causing fine lines and wrinkles which as a result causes your skin to feel rough and less elastic.
With age everything begins to ‘head south’ and as time progresses the folds and lines on the face begin to look more prominent. This is due to the gradual loss of fat, making the skin look less plump and smooth.
Botox® (Anti-wrinkle Therapy)
Dr. Faiz prides himself on the subtle, refreshed, and more youthful appearance of his patients. It is important to understand that Botox® is a prescription-only medicine and may only be recommended where appropriate, following a facial skin consultation.
Dr. Faiz will take adequate time to listen and acknowledge your concerns, he will provide you with an understanding of Botox® treatment and prepare a treatment plan for you, to reach your desired wishes.
All treatments performed by Dr. Faiz are ultimately to maintain, improve and preserve the physical and emotional wellbeing of his patients.
At ConfiDental Care, our goal is to achieve a natural result that can restore self-confidence and esteem!
What is (Botox®) Botulinum Toxin?
Botulinum toxin is an injectable muscle relaxant, commonly known by one of its trademarked brand names, BOTOX®.
What is BOTOX® (anti-wrinkle therapy)?
BOTOX® is a purified protein produced by the clostridium botulinum bacterium, which reduces the activity of the muscles that cause fine lines to form over time.
BOTOX® is a straightforward, non-surgical, physician-administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe fine lines between patients from 18 to 65 years of age.
All types of people from different professions have been treated with Botox® Not just models and movie stars! (Cosmetic since FDA approval in 2002).
Who can benefit from Botox®?
• Botox® can alleviate pain caused by TMJ (temporomandibular joint dysfunction) disorder which can bring a lifetime of discomfort.
Anyone who has been diagnosed with TMD or TMJ historically, usually utilises a nightguard regularly – but did you know, that Botox® treatment is now commonly used to help relieve these symptoms.
• If you want to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles on your face, forehead, skin around the eyes, that appear when you make any facial expression such as smiling, frowning, or even squinting. Botox® will gently relax the related muscles to help bring back that youthful appearance.
• Botox® is useful for reducing chronic migraines for many sufferers. If you experience persistent headaches, you know that migraine medication helps but also comes with dangerous side effects. However, Botox® can provide you with relief! with fewer possible side effects.
• Botox® helps generate the skin cells and increases the firmness of the skin, which in turn focuses on providing you with smooth skin and ‘baby’ skin health.
• Botox® not only works externally but also works internally by moisturising the skin's health.
What are the advantages of Botox treatment?
Improves your appearance
- Botox® can dramatically improve your self-esteem and restore confidence within yourself.
- Botox® treatments eliminate aging signs and can leave you with a fresher, more youthful-looking appearance.
- You can leave the practice straight after treatment is complete.
– Treatment is 100% safe when performed by a qualified dentist.
The treatment time is very short
- Approximately, half an hour of your time.
- A very fine needle is used during treatment and therefore you will experience only very mild discomfort.
Combined with other treatments
- It’s important to note that not all wrinkles are caused by facial movements. However, Botox® can be used effectively and safely alongside other skin tightening treatments for all-over improvements that can help you look fresher and less spent if you wish.
Treat a drooping brow “Brow ptosis”
- Brow ptosis can cause patients to look unhappy and tired, even when they are completely happy. Administering Botox® results in the relaxing of the brow muscles and, when administered correctly, can keep them aloft.
No downtime is required, even for the busiest
- As Botox® recovery is quick when compared to other minimally invasive treatments. You may experience a little redness or minor swelling near the injected site(s). However, these effects are only temporary, which resolve on their own very soon after your treatment. You can continue your regular routine for the remainder of the day right after receiving Botox®, making it an ideal wrinkle treatment!
*Repeated contraction of your expressive facial along with age, cause the muscles over time to become prone to wrinkles and fine lines.
When will I see treatment results?
Although the treatment is quick and performed within about 10 – 30 minutes depending on the treatment. It can usually take approximately 7 – 14 days before your newly smooth results begin to take shape. After 14 days, full outcomes can typically be seen.
An added bonus, if you choose to have regular injections, your results may last longer — meaning you wait longer than four months between treatments!
Let’s say “goodbye” to wrinkles
Botox is a great option for plenty of people who want to get rid of dynamic wrinkles. Before any treatment, Dr. Faiz will review your medical history, evaluate your skin, and discuss your goals to make sure Botox® injections are best suited for you.
Are there any side-effects from Botox® ?
Bruising and swelling
- Is a common side effect of having Botox® treatment however, it is nothing to be concerned about. Swelling sometimes may appear where the needles are inserted into the skin, it is important to remember that this is all part of the healing process.
How can I reduce swelling?
• Gently applying a cold compress to the area treated (though ensure that you do not rub the area or hold the compress in place for too long as this can move the Botox®)
• However, rather than applying a cold compress, we do also suggest that you use Arnica tablets which aids the risk of bruising.
• Avoid laying down after treatment and keep upright for 4 hours — no lying on your front.
Please note: If you are worried that the swelling is excessive or anything else regarding your treatment, please contact ConfiDental Care
and speak to your Dentist, Dr. Faiz.
Can I have Botox while I am pregnant?
We do not advise patients to have Botox® treatment whilst pregnant, due to the lack of long-term studies to assess the effect Botox® has on a developing fetus. However, the amount of Botox® administered is in small doses and does not easily move to other areas of the body once injected, therefore the risk of it harming your baby is extremely small.
How can I manage pain after Botox®?
Gently applying ice to the treated area can aid with the bruising and swelling. However, we do suggest you take ‘Arnica tablets’ to help reduce the risk of bruising and also to help any bruising to relax.
Can I take painkillers before or after having Botox®?
Paracetamol before and after the procedure can be administered, but we suggest that patients avoid anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen.
Why can I not take ibuprofen?
We advise patients to not take ibuprofen prior to having Botox® treatment, as the medicine is an anticoagulant – (preventing blood from clotting properly, which can increase the risk of bruising).
What happens when the results of Botox® wear off?
After around three to four months, you will begin to notice that the treated Botox® area(s) are gradually subsiding and wrinkles may start to reappear.
How long will the results of Botox® last?
Most patients’ results last for 10–13 weeks.
How long does it take for Botox to work?
You should start to see the effects of Botox® around two to three days after having the treatment. You will gradually notice the effects become more pronounced until the complete results appear after about 14 days.
Botox video for men and women
At ConfiDental Care you can rest assured that all Botox products are FDA approved and are clinically tested. Procedures are done in a controlled environment and you’ll be made to feel at ease during your treatments.
Are you interested in Botox®, facial aesthetics? For more information or to book your FREE SMILE CONSULTATION,
simply call our team on 020 8289 3388
or fill out the pre-assessment form.