Tooth loss can occur due to age, injury, gum disease, or lifestyle choices. It is important for you to understand that replacing missing teeth does not have to end with lifelong partial or full dentures. Dental Implants offer a superior alternative to other options to restore your confidence and self-esteem.
The process is straightforward, in fact, many of our patients are so pleased with the process, that they have returned for further dental implants!
What is a dental implant?
A Dental Implant is a special (metal) titanium screw that bonds to your bone and then is covered with a dental crown providing you with a natural-looking replacement tooth, that stands on its own without affecting the nearby teeth and provides great stability.
Who would benefit from dental implants?
Dental implants are the next best thing we can provide to a natural tooth and can be used to replace:
• A single damaged or missing tooth
• Missing teeth
• Stabilise dentures that may be moving around
• In fact, we can even replace dentures completely
What are the advantages of dental implants?
– A dental implant provides you with the most natural-looking replacement for teeth that have been lost.
– Improved speech and comfort, with poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without the fear that your dentures may slip out of place.
– Chewing with dentures can be difficult. Whereas dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your foods with confidence and without discomfort.
- Your dentist will aim to produce a smile makeover strategy that will improve your own facial features and ensures that the brand-new enhanced smile looks healthy and is unique to you!
– Dental bridges rely on neighbouring teeth for anchor and support, whereas dental implants are fused into your jawbone. This protects your remaining teeth from damage or strain.
– Dental implants will last longer than other restorative procedures if taken proper care of. Other tooth replacement options will need to be repaired or replaced periodically, but dental implants are designed to last for the rest of your life.
– Dental implants will provide you the same bite strength as your natural teeth and prevents the bone to erode over time. Compared to dentures give there is only half the bite strength of natural teeth which loose strength over time.
- Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
– Dental implants cannot get cavities, as the implanted post, abutment, and crown are constructed from artificial materials. However, brushing, flossing and overall good oral hygiene routines are still important to protect the gums and periodontal structures that support your implant.
– As they are fixed permanently in place, caring for them is generally quite easy as you would practice the same oral care as you would for your real teeth. This entails brushing, flossing, and regular dental visits.
Treatment costs have fallen in the last few years making them more affordable than ever before. We offer 0% interest-free payments thereby spreading the cost over 12 months where applicable.
Dental Implants are an increasingly sought-after treatment option.
If you would like top quality and affordable dental implants in Bromley from a trusted and experienced implant consultant, Dr. Khalid Faiz – contact us for your FREE Dental Implant Consultation
at ConfiDental Care!
All-on-Four Dental Implants
Do you have loose dentures / wobbly teeth/feel that your face has aged with worn dentures?
All-on-Four Implants are a popular, permanent, and effective treatment to provide a fixed secure solution with the look & feel of natural teeth…
The result - A beautiful smile, with the freedom to eat what you like!
What are All-on-4 dental implants?
All-On-four dental implants are permanent full-arch fixed implant bridges! The name describes how 4 implants are inserted into the bone to support a full set of natural-looking teeth. This technique anchors porcelain or composite dentures on the 4 implants.
How is it done?
We see you for a FREE All-on-4 consultation
, confirm the process and answer any questions, then if all is well, we can book the procedure.
On the day we place the implants and fit your new smile there and then (a provisional implant bridge) - all in a day!
The new implant bridge is then replaced with a permanent set once the implants have firmed up three months later.
Is it painful?
There is no pain during the procedure, as with any surgery some discomfort is normal and we will always strive to minimise that through careful management.
The ideal candidates for All-on-4 teeth in a day are individuals that:
• Suffer from loose dentures
• Suffer from severe periodontal gum disease
• Have severe bone loss and been told they cannot have dental implants
• Have failing bridges and crowns
• Have been told that they need bone grafting for implants
What are the advantages of All-on-4 dental implants?
Same day treatment
- No need to wear a removable denture while the teeth heal, a fixed bridge is provided on the day the implants are placed.
No bone grafting
- The technique can avoid the need for expensive bone grafting and sinus lifts in most cases.
Minimum dental visits
- No need for a series of dental appointments thus lowering overall costs.
Lack of bone tissue
- Suitable for patients who have been advised against traditional implants as a result of a lack of bone tissue.
Eliminates denture issues
- many of the problems experienced by denture wearers, such as irritation, loose dentures, and discomfort.
Enhanced facial aesthetics
- Restores functionality by improving speech and the ability to eat any foods
Lasts a lifetime
– Maintaining regular dental visits and proper dental hygiene
Walk away with ‘same day smile’.
Want to know more?
If you would like to learn more about how you could benefit from the All-on-4 dental implant in a day treatment at ConfiDental Care, contact Dr. Khalid Faiz today to book your ‘FREE All-on-4 consultation’
. We can also discuss the costs entailed with affordable payments or interest-free finance.
For examples of some of our most successful cases, view our existing case studies
, or call us today.